Forums

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Topic: The 2nd KindBeats4Kids Charity Raffle - Win A 14" Liquicy Cymbal!
kindbeats
Administrator

The 2nd KindBeats4Kids Charity Raffle - Win A 14" Liquicy Cymbal!
on: April 2, 2012, 00:33

Hey everyone,

After our first successful charity raffle, I'm extremely excited to announce that KindBeats4Kids will be following that right up with our second official charity raffle!

For those of you who aren't familiar with KindBeats4Kids, it is a charity I started which is dedicated to raising funds for music education programs in public schools. The prize at stake for this particular raffle is a rare 14" Liquicy cymbal which was donated by John Stannard and the kind folks at Hammerax cymbals. This gem is no longer available on the market and was picked from the Hammerax vault especially for this fundraiser. As always, all of the proceeds from the raffle will go towards funding music programs in schools around the country!

The Drawing Will Be Held On Wednesday, May 30th And Payment For All Tickets Must Be Received By Then!

Raffle tickets will cost $10.00 per ticket and you can purchase as many tickets as you would like. This particular cymbal is valued at $250.00, so whoever wins it is getting a heck of a steal! So how do you go about ordering tickets? Two easy steps!

HOW TO ENTER

STEP 1: Register for the forums here on http://www.kindbeatsdrums.com and reply to this post with your name and the quote "I believe that no child can afford to go without music education and I will put my money where my mouth is."

STEP 2: Send an email with the subject "KindBeats4Kids Liquicy Raffle" to kindbeats@kindbeatsdrums.com stating how many tickets you would like to purchase. You will receive an email including both a PayPal account and an address, either of which you can send your payments to. You will receive your e-tickets upon receipt of your payment.

I hope that a bunch of you decide to enter and remember that there is no losing in this situation. Either way, the children win out in the end! Best of luck to all of you!

Sincerely,

Andrew McAuley

http://www.facebook.com/AndrewMcAuleyakaKindBeats

hab9055

Re: The 2nd KindBeats4Kids Charity Raffle - Win A 14" Liquicy Cymbal!
on: April 2, 2012, 20:02

I believe that no child can afford to go without music education and I will put my money where my mouth is.

Haley Baldwin

GearPipe

on: April 10, 2012, 19:11

My name is Jeremy Brieske. I believe that no child can afford to go without music education and I will put my money where my mouth is.

spiritrider51

on: April 11, 2012, 06:15

Fernando Rodriguez here.

"I believe that no child can afford to go without music education and I will put my money where my mouth is."

Sean

on: April 16, 2012, 14:38

"I believe that no child can afford to go without music education and I will put my money where my mouth is."

-Sean Appel

Again, great thing you are doing here!

Donna

on: May 10, 2012, 23:33

What they all said♪

Doh!

Mom & Musician — been doing both a long time

Steve

on: May 13, 2012, 05:45

Hi, I'm Steve and I believe that no child can afford to go without music education and I will put my money where my mouth is.

High School Music Teacher

rougarou13

on: May 14, 2012, 13:31

My name is JW Anderson and I believe that no child can afford to go without music education and I will put my money where my mouth is!

Timothy B

on: May 15, 2012, 04:48

"I believe that no child can afford to go without music education and I will put my money where my mouth is"

ekotata

on: May 21, 2012, 13:54

My name is Matt Hladik and I believe that no child can afford to go without music education and I will put my money where my mouth is.

Pages: [1] 2
WP Forum Server by ForumPress | Lucid Crew
Version: 1.8.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.094 seconds.